Get a Free VIN Check on Any Vehicle registered in Pennsylvania
Get a full history of a vehicle registered in Pennsylvania by running a quick VIN search below. Just enter the VIN
number of the vehicle you need and look for over 4.6 million cars registered in the state
collects information about accidents, titles, thefts, sales, specifications, and more, from official US government
sources across the United States to bring free vehicle history to the public.
Vehicle Information Request in Pennsylvania
Another way to request vehicle records is to fill out the Vehicle Information Request Form
If you’ll have any questions, please visit our
Resources for Vehicle Drivers/Owners in Pennsylvania
The official name of Pennsylvania is the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The state is located in the North-Eastern and
Mid-Atlantic regions of the U.S. It is the 33rd-largest, the 6th-most populous, and the 9th-most densely populated
state across the United States. Pennsylvania is 170 miles north to south and 283 miles east to west for a total of
46,055 square miles. Of these, 44,817 square miles are land, 490 square miles are inland waters, and 749 square
miles are waters in Lake Erie. The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation owns 39,861 miles of the 121,770 miles
of roadway in the state, making it the fifth-largest state highway system in the United States.
Accidents, Disasters and Theft Statistics for Pennsylvania:
Number of vehicles registered as of 2018:
2016 Pennsylvania Crash Facts & Statistics reports that there were 129,395 accidents in 2016. 4,397 of them
resulted in serious injuries:
According to the 2016
report of Neighborhood Scout,
the daily motor vehicle theft rate in Pennsylvania in 2016 was 1 theft per 1,000 residents. In the same year, a
total of 13,047 incidents of vehicle theft were reported.
- Every day, 355 traffic crashes happen (which is about 15 crashes every hour).
- Male drivers were involved in more crashes than female drivers when comparing
every age group separately.
- Every day 227 people get injured in crashes (about nine injuries every hour).
Why is it a good idea to run a Pennsylvania VIN Check?
- Check for accidents. Every year, approximately 6 million car accidents are reported by the National Highway
Traffic Safety Administration.
- Check for special-purpose designations. Was a vehicle previously a taxi, rental car or police car.
- Check for title brands, including critical title brands such as salvage title, flood, hail-damage, and others.
- Check for thefts, with the ability to see active theft or previously recovered theft records.
Check your VIN with Pennsylvania VIN check to uncover the full story of your future car: